Sign up for weekly updates!
- Ep. 26, Hasta La Vista, Arnold!: What California's Budget Mess Means for America
- Ep. 25, Throw-Pillow Fight: Is your interior designer really putting your life at risk?
- Ep. 24, Beer: An American Revolution: How the microbrew movement gave rise to massive consumer choice
- Ep. 23, Agricultural Subsidies: Corporate Welfare for Farmers
- Ep. 22, Killer Chic: Hollywood's Sick Love Affair with Che Guevara
- Ep. 21, Universal Preschool: A silver bullet for education reform or a waste of money?
- Ep. 20, Get Some!: How to Fix America's Health Insurance Crisis
- Ep. 19, Second Life: A Virtual Frontier
- Ep. 18, Ethanol: Silly Senator, Corn is for Food!
- Ep. 17, Earmarks: The Alien Menace
- Ep. 16, Banned: Welcome to Nanny State Nation
- Ep. 15, Mexicans and Machines: Why it's time to lay off NAFTA
- Ep. 14, Raiding California: Medical Marijuana and Minors
- Ep. 13, The Wall: The Cost of Securing Our Southern Border
- Ep. 12, Mississippi Drug War Blues: The Case of Cory Maye
- Ep. 11, Food Fight: Battle of the Bacon Dogs
- Ep. 10, Immigration: The Beckham Factor
- Ep. 9, Organ Transplants: Kidneys For Sale
- Ep. 8, Unlocked: Education Revolt in Watts
- Ep. 7, Living Large: America's Middle Class
- Ep. 6, Dance Ban: Footloose in Arizona
- Ep. 5, Redevelopment: A Tale of Two Cities
- Ep. 4, Texas Close'Em: Cops Raid Poker Games
- Ep. 3, National City: Eminent Domain Gone Wild
- Ep. 2, Medical Marijuana: Drew Carey Defends Medical Marijuana
- Ep. 1, Gridlock: Hell on Wheels
What We Saw at the Occupy the Justice Dept. Rally in DC!
On Tuesday, April 24, members of the Occupy movement gathered in DC at the Department of Justice to protest "mass incarceration" of black and Latino youth, demand the release of convicted cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal, end the "racist death penalty," and more. Among the celebrities scheduled to address the crowd were actor Danny Glover, rapper Chuck D, activist Angela Davis, and others.
Reason.tv asked protesters what they thought about praise by two of the rally's organizers, ANSWER Coalition and the Workers World Party, of North Korea, Barack Obama's terrible drug war record, and whether Cuba's court and electoral system was more trustworthy than our own.
About 3.30 minutes.
Produced by Anthony L. Fisher. Filmed by Fisher and Joshua Swain. Interviews by Lucy Steigerwald.
Scroll down for downloadable versions and subscribe to Reason.tv's YouTube Channel to receive automatic updates when new material goes live.