Sign up for weekly updates!
- Ep. 26, Hasta La Vista, Arnold!: What California's Budget Mess Means for America
- Ep. 25, Throw-Pillow Fight: Is your interior designer really putting your life at risk?
- Ep. 24, Beer: An American Revolution: How the microbrew movement gave rise to massive consumer choice
- Ep. 23, Agricultural Subsidies: Corporate Welfare for Farmers
- Ep. 22, Killer Chic: Hollywood's Sick Love Affair with Che Guevara
- Ep. 21, Universal Preschool: A silver bullet for education reform or a waste of money?
- Ep. 20, Get Some!: How to Fix America's Health Insurance Crisis
- Ep. 19, Second Life: A Virtual Frontier
- Ep. 18, Ethanol: Silly Senator, Corn is for Food!
- Ep. 17, Earmarks: The Alien Menace
- Ep. 16, Banned: Welcome to Nanny State Nation
- Ep. 15, Mexicans and Machines: Why it's time to lay off NAFTA
- Ep. 14, Raiding California: Medical Marijuana and Minors
- Ep. 13, The Wall: The Cost of Securing Our Southern Border
- Ep. 12, Mississippi Drug War Blues: The Case of Cory Maye
- Ep. 11, Food Fight: Battle of the Bacon Dogs
- Ep. 10, Immigration: The Beckham Factor
- Ep. 9, Organ Transplants: Kidneys For Sale
- Ep. 8, Unlocked: Education Revolt in Watts
- Ep. 7, Living Large: America's Middle Class
- Ep. 6, Dance Ban: Footloose in Arizona
- Ep. 5, Redevelopment: A Tale of Two Cities
- Ep. 4, Texas Close'Em: Cops Raid Poker Games
- Ep. 3, National City: Eminent Domain Gone Wild
- Ep. 2, Medical Marijuana: Drew Carey Defends Medical Marijuana
- Ep. 1, Gridlock: Hell on Wheels
John Stossel on the Successes of Freedom in Education
"It shows how horrible things were, that it took this long for this eminently sensible thing to happen" said Fox Business host John Stossel of school choice in education.
Stossel made a speech at Reason Weekend 2012, Reason Foundation's annual donor event, about the successes of freedom in education. He talked about trying to update his 20/20 special, "Stupid in America," and not being able to do it, visiting Harlem schools full of kids ready to learn and why libertarians oppose a single payer system in health-care but cheer it in education.
About 3:00 minutes. Filmed by Joshua Swain and Anthony Fisher. Edited by Paul Detrick.
Scroll down for downloadable versions and subscribe to Reason.tv's YouTube channel to receive automatic notifications when new material goes live.