Sign up for weekly updates!
- Ep. 26, Hasta La Vista, Arnold!: What California's Budget Mess Means for America
- Ep. 25, Throw-Pillow Fight: Is your interior designer really putting your life at risk?
- Ep. 24, Beer: An American Revolution: How the microbrew movement gave rise to massive consumer choice
- Ep. 23, Agricultural Subsidies: Corporate Welfare for Farmers
- Ep. 22, Killer Chic: Hollywood's Sick Love Affair with Che Guevara
- Ep. 21, Universal Preschool: A silver bullet for education reform or a waste of money?
- Ep. 20, Get Some!: How to Fix America's Health Insurance Crisis
- Ep. 19, Second Life: A Virtual Frontier
- Ep. 18, Ethanol: Silly Senator, Corn is for Food!
- Ep. 17, Earmarks: The Alien Menace
- Ep. 16, Banned: Welcome to Nanny State Nation
- Ep. 15, Mexicans and Machines: Why it's time to lay off NAFTA
- Ep. 14, Raiding California: Medical Marijuana and Minors
- Ep. 13, The Wall: The Cost of Securing Our Southern Border
- Ep. 12, Mississippi Drug War Blues: The Case of Cory Maye
- Ep. 11, Food Fight: Battle of the Bacon Dogs
- Ep. 10, Immigration: The Beckham Factor
- Ep. 9, Organ Transplants: Kidneys For Sale
- Ep. 8, Unlocked: Education Revolt in Watts
- Ep. 7, Living Large: America's Middle Class
- Ep. 6, Dance Ban: Footloose in Arizona
- Ep. 5, Redevelopment: A Tale of Two Cities
- Ep. 4, Texas Close'Em: Cops Raid Poker Games
- Ep. 3, National City: Eminent Domain Gone Wild
- Ep. 2, Medical Marijuana: Drew Carey Defends Medical Marijuana
- Ep. 1, Gridlock: Hell on Wheels
Don't You Dare Try to Feed the Homeless in Bloomy's NYC (Nanny of the Month, March 2012!)
This month Alabama lawmakers were itching to make it a criminal offense to annoy people online (isn't that what the interweb is all about?), and a national poll exposed the split personality of Americans who pretend to support individual responsibility, all the while cheering bans on smoking, transfats and the like.
But this month top dishonors go to the man who is perhaps the busiest busybody of them all, the big-city mayor who decided to halt private donations to his city's homeless shelters (after all, who can be sure that such donations wouldn't fill homeless people with fatty or salty food?!).
Presenting Reason.tv's Nanny of the Month for March 2012: New York City Mayor Meddlin' Mike Bloomberg!
Approximately 87 seconds.
"Nanny of the Month" is written and produced by Ted Balaker. Opening animation by Meredith Bragg.
To watch more Nanny of the Month episodes, go here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2DD00E99B83A258A
Scroll down for downloadable versions and subscribe to Reason.tv's YouTube Channel to receive automatic updates when new material goes live.