Sign up for weekly updates!
- Ep. 26, Hasta La Vista, Arnold!: What California's Budget Mess Means for America
- Ep. 25, Throw-Pillow Fight: Is your interior designer really putting your life at risk?
- Ep. 24, Beer: An American Revolution: How the microbrew movement gave rise to massive consumer choice
- Ep. 23, Agricultural Subsidies: Corporate Welfare for Farmers
- Ep. 22, Killer Chic: Hollywood's Sick Love Affair with Che Guevara
- Ep. 21, Universal Preschool: A silver bullet for education reform or a waste of money?
- Ep. 20, Get Some!: How to Fix America's Health Insurance Crisis
- Ep. 19, Second Life: A Virtual Frontier
- Ep. 18, Ethanol: Silly Senator, Corn is for Food!
- Ep. 17, Earmarks: The Alien Menace
- Ep. 16, Banned: Welcome to Nanny State Nation
- Ep. 15, Mexicans and Machines: Why it's time to lay off NAFTA
- Ep. 14, Raiding California: Medical Marijuana and Minors
- Ep. 13, The Wall: The Cost of Securing Our Southern Border
- Ep. 12, Mississippi Drug War Blues: The Case of Cory Maye
- Ep. 11, Food Fight: Battle of the Bacon Dogs
- Ep. 10, Immigration: The Beckham Factor
- Ep. 9, Organ Transplants: Kidneys For Sale
- Ep. 8, Unlocked: Education Revolt in Watts
- Ep. 7, Living Large: America's Middle Class
- Ep. 6, Dance Ban: Footloose in Arizona
- Ep. 5, Redevelopment: A Tale of Two Cities
- Ep. 4, Texas Close'Em: Cops Raid Poker Games
- Ep. 3, National City: Eminent Domain Gone Wild
- Ep. 2, Medical Marijuana: Drew Carey Defends Medical Marijuana
- Ep. 1, Gridlock: Hell on Wheels
Articles from Reason.tv
- What We Saw at the Drug Enforcement Administration Museum
July 25, 2012
- Bath Salts, Naked Zombie Cannibals & Stupid Senators
June 7, 2012
- Hemp History Week: Ending the War on George Washington's Favorite Crop
June 4, 2012
- DC Capitol Hemp Shutting Down: Obama's War on Drugs to Blame
May 21, 2012
- Moms Say, "No More Drug War!"
May 13, 2012
- The Real Breaking Bad
How the Drug War Creates Collateral Damage
May 3, 2012
- What We Saw at Occupy Wall Street's May Day Protest in NYC (feat. Rage Against the Machine's Tom Morello)
May 2, 2012
- Destroying Latin America: Journalist Mary O'Grady on Populism, Protectionism, and Prohibition
April 28, 2012
- Mike Riggs Discusses Who Profits from the Drug War on RT
April 26, 2012
- What We Saw at the Occupy the Justice Dept. Rally in DC!
April 24, 2012
- Harris Kenny Discusses Privately Run Prisons, Drug Policy, & Immigration on Al Jazeera's The Stream
April 6, 2012
- What We Saw at the San Francisco Marijuana Rally
April 5, 2012
- Look out Kate Upton, AZ pol pushing anti-Photoshopping bill! (Nanny of the Month, Feb 2012)
March 1, 2012
- Transplant Denied
How Medical Marijuana Policy Kills Patients
February 29, 2012
- Who's Afraid of Balls on the Beach, Gay Marriage, & Drug Legalization?
Gillespie, Welch, & Kennedy talk news of the moment
February 24, 2012
- Kennedy on Whitney Houston, Adele, &... Michelle Obama?
February 17, 2012
- Heather Donahue on Growing Marijuana, Life After 'Blair Witch,' and the Beauty of 'Grey' Markets
January 31, 2012
- Weed Wars: Medical Marijuana Hits Reality TV
December 13, 2011
- Ending the Global Drug War: Voices from the Front Lines
December 13, 2011
- California vs. The Feds: Obama's DOJ Cracks Down on Medical Marijuana
November 29, 2011
- Pot Prevails: Rob Kampia Discusses Marijuana's Recent Political Triumphs
November 11, 2011
- Guatemalan Drug Gangs and Me
Tallying the human cost of prohibition
October 24, 2011
- The Drug War in Guatemala: A Conversation with Giancarlo Ibarguen
October 21, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street Protester: "I got some money and I should be taxed more."
October 20, 2011
- How Drugs Helped Invent the Internet & The Singularity: Jason Silva on "Turning Into Gods"
October 14, 2011
- Prohibition Vogue: Why We're Still Talking About "The Noble Experiment"
September 28, 2011
- The CA Marijuana Movement after Prop 19: Q&A with Dale Gieringer
September 13, 2011
- What We Saw at the 2011 Seattle Hempfest
September 2, 2011
- Dennis Kucinich: "It's Not a Radical Position" to Want Pot Legalized
Ohio Representative Speaks Freely at Seattle Hempfest 2011
September 2, 2011
- PBS Travel Guru Rick Steves: Smoking Pot is "My Civil Liberty"
August 31, 2011
- Nick Gillespie Discusses the Latest Marijuana Bill, Anthony Wiener and a Union Puppet Show w/ Adam Carolla on Red Eye
June 30, 2011
- 40 Years of Drug War Failure: LEAP's Neill Franklin
June 17, 2011
- Lindy: "No Knock Raid"
A Song About the Drug War's Deadliest Weapon
June 16, 2011
- Nick Gillespie Talks Ed Schultz, TSA v. Texas on Fox News Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld
May 26, 2011
- Mike Riggs Discusses the Increasingly Violent Drug War in Mexico on The Alyona Show
May 11, 2011
- Michael Moynihan's Reason Exit Interview
Former staffer heads to Vice magazine, dishes on time in Libya
May 9, 2011
- Ask a Mexican Already! Q&A with Gustavo Arellano
April 21, 2011
- Nanny of the Month (March 2011): Drug Warrior-in-Chief Barack Obama!
March 30, 2011
- Drug Raids Go Hollywood as Obama Admin Breaks Promise
March 16, 2011
- Adrian Moore Discusses the Marijuana Market in California on Varney & Co.
February 3, 2011
- Jacob Sullum Discusses Drug Tests for Welfare on RT's Alyona Show
January 25, 2011
- Radley Balko Discusses the Latest Tragedy in the Drug War on Russia Today
January 10, 2011
- Latin America Needs Free Trade & Drug Legalization
The WSJ's Mary Anastasia O'Grady on promoting progress in a troubled region.
January 7, 2011
- Brian Doherty On The Annie Duke Show Discusses Pot Prohibition
December 20, 2010
- Jacob Sullum Discusses Synthetic Drugs on Phoenix's KSAZ News
December 15, 2010
- Katherine Mangu-Ward Discusses New Tobacco Warnings on Seattle Tv
November 11, 2010
- Brian Doherty Explains The Failure of Prop 19 and What it Means for the Future of Pot Legalization
November 4, 2010
- Jacob Sullum Discusses Drug Policy on Russia Today
November 4, 2010
- Matt Welch Discusses Anti-Prop 19 Mentality on Russia Today's The Alyona Show
October 29, 2010
- Prop 19: Should Californians legalize marijuana?
October 20, 2010
send us your videos!
we're looking for a few good directorsclick here
The Drew Carey Projectclick here
America's economic refugees find sanctuary in gray and black markets.
Katherine Mangu-Ward (7/31)
Have Western countries finally outgrown the sports socialism of the Olympic Games?
Shikha Dalmia (7/31)
Warren thinks China's infrastructure spending is a model for the U.S.
Ira Stoll (7/30)